Friday, July 18, 2014

My Sons and Daughters

Hi Reader,

"A dream is a wish your heart makes."

One strange thing that keeps appearing in my dreams is babies. I will see my "own" children (in the context of the dream) or I will dream that I am babysitting others' children. Last night, I had a dream that I just gave birth to a baby, and was discussing potential names with a little boy whom I understood to be my son in the dream. My sister had also had a baby the day after me in my dream.

Danielle. Benjamin. Baby Cora. Bianca. How does my mind just make up my offspring in my dream?

I have an irrational belief that I will have an autistic child. Whenever I tell close friends and family of this premonition, I often get responses of "don't say that!" or "you don't know that for sure!" However, it is one thing that I am quite certain of for the future. The best part is that it doesn't upset me; I know I will love my children regardless and provide them with anything they need.

I must stop writing. My sister's birthday cake is ready to be frosted.

Smile,
My Little One

No comments:

Post a Comment