Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thirty

Hi Reader,

Small milestones are always the most important milestones. This blog has recently reached thirty views, and I know it can't be from me clicking on the refresh button thirty times because there are views from Germany and Poland (holla to y'all!). But at this rate, no one still knows who I am, or why I am. I am still writing this blog for me, and no one knows about it.

Thirty is one of my favorite numbers of all time. It's included in many of my passwords and usernames (shhh) and it's divisible by 2,3,5,6,10, and 15. I feel like if there ever is a time to celebrate, why not now? Why not this moment? So many people wait around for the time to be special instead of making the time special. If you assign special meaning to anything, it automatically becomes special.

So thirty is special to me. This time is cause for celebration.

Smile,
My Little One

No comments:

Post a Comment